Proverbs 27:17 “Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.”
Jubilee Ministries STL Recovery Program provides recovery transitional Christian Living Homes for men who are transitioning from drugs, alcohol, the penal system, homelessness, or loss of employment.
The men should possess an interest in growing in Christ, submitting to Him, attending church and remaining alcohol and drug free.
It is the goal of Jubilee Recovery Homes to regenerate, rehabilitate and reintegrate addicts, ex-offenders, and their families through the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We will give you the tools you need; it is your responsibility to put the tools to good use. (Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. James 1:22)
Our program provides guidelines such as but, not limited to the following in order to provide a safe environment for all:
1. There is zero tolerance for drugs and/or alcohol or the improper use of any mind-altering substance. All residents must be drug and alcohol free and willing to submit to a urine test and/or breath/saliva test as staff deems necessary. There are also no weapons, pornography, “R” rated movies or music with inappropriate lyrics allowed.
2. There are mandatory classes you must attend weekly. These classes include bible study classes, weekly house meetings, and church service on Sunday mornings.
3. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A FULL TIME JOB!!!!! Unless you are of retirement age or disabled.
4. There are set curfews for all residents.
5. Staff and other residents are to be treated with respect and dignity. Being argumentative, disrespectful, or general animosity to staff or other residents will not be tolerated.